Monday 13 August 2018

Bonus Post

Because Mondays in our house are so busy, I will be moving the schedule to Tuesday. So this is a fill in post, and the actual post will be tomorrow.
I will show you what I was doing while at a conference. Sorry for the otago polytechnic logo showing through the paper.
Here's a random picture of my art figurine that I took on the way to the conference


This was actually done before the conference, I was trying a new way of drawing things, and it was so fun I drew a whole lot more.

The grease spots are because I was eating.

This is the first one i actually did at the conference



Then I said to myself, "They look like robot hands, so I will make them robot hands, and make them scare some fairies too. Oh yes, and there'll be a robot spider under the table, just because I want there to be."
Oh yeah, and that doll character, let's throw her off a cliff.

and we'll make an evil scientist who imprisoned a whole lot of fairies

and this happened to them!

how about a happy picture.(Until you realise she's standing in the same position as Venus in the seashell! ... it was an accident.)


Anyway, here is a picture of the new and improved doll

And a random picture of the doll in a scary place.

And a teaser for tomorrow.
Comment if you liked this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment