Wednesday 13 June 2018

Experimental Drawings

I have been experimenting.
 It's a princess
This one was to see how good I was at drawing a symmetrical face. I will let you be the judge of that


I'm not sure what this is meant to be exactly.

 A fish

A fish in a tank


 I drew this at the library, because I was bored.
 
This is part of a set of drawings I did, of a building I made up. It used to be a mall, but it couldn't be maintained as one so it was sold and became a huge second hand store/cafe.

This was another  drawing I did at the library. I like drawing monsters.


 This is kind of an idea for another story, one about a live doll who belongs to the little girl in the picture below. But it could just be a dream.





In this one, she is climbing on the ashes from the fire.

Spot the scary thing!
Who knew literature had teeth.
Spiders are friendly in this story... mostly...
This is the doll. Her dress is supposed to be pink, but when I made her, I didn't have any pink material on hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment